Wednesday 9 September 2009

Bruce White visits Guyana

Thanks to OICD executive member Henry Jeffery, I met many people during my two day visit to Guyana (September 7-9th 2009). Based on some of the info and ideas that these people have brought to my attention, the OICD will put together a preliminary report investigating the potential impact and benefits of an Intra-Cultural Development Program (ICDP) for Guyana.

As well as the people featured in the photos below I was also fortunate enough to meet and talk with Ravi Dev, Ambassador Fraser Wheeler, Josephine Whitehead (briefly!), Eric Phillips and many members of the ROTARACT group.





Bruce White & Bishop Edghill (Ethnic Relations Commission)






Bruce White & House Speaker Ralph Ramkarran







Bruce White & Journalist Denis Chabrol






Great last night with Henry Jeffrey and ROTARACT's Odesia Richmond. All my gratitude to you both!





And to Shawn, who told me about his music and his society and gave me enough tracks to keep me going for quite some time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was good to meet you. But please specify when you say Rotaract, that you truly mean Rotaract Club of Georgetown Central.

Do come again soon.

Unknown said...

It was good to meet you. But please specify when you say Rotaract, that you truly mean Rotaract Club of Georgetown Central.

Do come again soon.